Team BlueWater Game Online Tutorial's
Bine ati venit la Team-BlueWater!!Tutorial's 4 all Games!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bine ati venit la Team-BlueWater!!Tutorial's 4 all Games!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Release]MuServer 0.65 with MySQL

Go down

[Release]MuServer 0.65 with MySQL Empty [Release]MuServer 0.65 with MySQL

Post  Karma Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:24 pm

MuServer 0.65 with[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ~ BETA 4
7 Feb 2009

This is something I wanted to do long time ago and, because I recently found the original files, I'm showing you my current progress.
Remember this server & client are really old! ^^
Tested with clients 0.74 and 0.75.

SERVER:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CLIENT:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Full client 0.75 cracked (without sound) + New maps: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No Sound client config: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MySQL:
Mini MySQL Server (optional): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MySQL "Community Server" Full: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MySQL GUI Tools: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MySQL "Connector/ODBC": [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SQLyog MySQL GUI - Community Edition: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Installing:
Unpack everything at C:\muserver_065
Install MySQL "Community Server" or use the Mini MySQL, is the same.
Assign password "1234" to "root" user
Install the "GUI Tools", "Connector/ODBC" and "SQLyog"
Login into MySQL Administrator and create new db restoring backup from "C:\muserver_065\_MySQL DB Backup\MuOnline.sql"
Create new System ODBC DSN selecting MySQL driver. Name the DSN "MuOnline065" (check the image below)
Open "C:\muserver_065\bin\cs_ServerList.txt" and replace "10.0.0.3" with your server address
Download client 0.74 or 0.75 and replace the text "127.0.0.1" inside "main.exe" with your server address
Test the client using the account "admin", password "admin"

How to create the new System ODBC DSN:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS: avand in vedere ca am de gand sa fac server dinasta poate e interesat sasi faca caci a cam disparut de pe piatza si nu mai exista deci un low ar fi superb Wink

Credits:
lucianoaibar
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 2011-04-22
Varsta : 33
Localizare : Craiova

https://team-bluewater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down